November 3, 2007

Chat Service

Shame on me to post this topic but I think I need to write this down so people could understand what I felt last week... I was appointed by our Manager to handle chat support of Shutterfly ( me and philip).

Considering, my jaw is clicking and sometimes I feel some kind of muscular pain as I speak so loud and fast. Eventually, I would say, that new job assignment was very good since I can rest and even shut my mouth for the whole shift.

It makes me feel so sad imagining that my saliva melts in my mouth by not speaking nor laughing so loud . I dont want it, because I love to speak.. and I hate frowning ( it could make me old) Hay...Chat people are so serious and sometimes forget to smile. :)

Then, I beg kitoy ( my supervisor) to convince my Manager not to transfer me to chat. Since I knew that once i'll be there, i would suffer. I hate to say this, but i could hate my job and just simply quit. Quit.. just for a simple reason. Well, maybe other people would consider it very simple yet, for me its complicated since I would force my self to do something that I hate the most.

Indeed, I must say that I am contented and at peace as a Bluewave member. I love my teamates and I admire how they work out and extend their effort just for the sake of our team. I admire my cool TL for being so kind and supportive to us. No wonder! we are the best team! hehehe

Shame.. but I cried twice. Not infront of my Manager, ofcourse. Inside of me wants to shout "Why ME" why would you let things end up this way? confused and asked myself " should I go to MOA" and sell my self to DELL?


Time for me to go home and I explained myself clearly to kitkat. Great to hear, my boss told me
that he will take care of eveything. Which he did! though the schedule was done for the week, I was transferred to Calls and work the same I used to do for two years.

Funny... but most of the time when it comes to work it is important that you love what you are doing and the people you are dealing 9 hours a day!


lee

No comments: