May 20, 2009

Health and Fitness

I failed to update this blog constantly, but let me give you an update what are the things that makes me busy lately.

Yeah, am busy working on something yet am not earning or getting any pay for it. Well, financially I may not get something but Physically it would make a significant change.

A goal to be physically FIT makes me busy lately.I am spending most of my free time at the gym nowadays. I usually work out like for 2-3 hours..at first, I felt so bored to stay at the gym for such a long time.But, as I started to gain friends, time is no longer an issue..Thanks to ate Lynn, her funny jokes makes me laugh out loud always... shes so funny....wahahhaa....

Loosing weight is not an easy goal....But sometimes we need include it on our lifestyle though it requires time and determination. Looking at my body full of sweat makes me feel great, seeing my hair scattering after an intense cardio makes me smile..and It makes me think,seating at work and sleeping at my bed the whole day would not make me sweat this way.






Leah

No comments: