June 5, 2008

Letting Go

I can't believe that I let myself rationally disturbed and absurd lately...

Until now, I keep on denying to myself that I am affected, that I am stupid and worst of all that I am hopeless...

My friends always said that i am an "Idealistic" type of person. That things that aren't right must not be tolerated and everything in this world is just a matter of choice.

I won't deny the fact that lately this belief is no longer applicable for me. Perhaps, things aren't the same the way it used to be. I let things happend out of my control although I know from the start that there is something wrong and I must stop it early before things turn to bleeding love.

Love is out of my control. I learned to love the guy that could never be mine...
I let my self drown and hanging.....

Eventually, I got my price. I end up wounded and part of me is missing. Simply, I cut myself open.



lean

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hello best...
ok to ha...hahayyy..ganun talaga best pag in love kana...well I'm not saying na mag stop kah or to pursue your feelings toward that someone ("ehem...kaila ko ani bah..hehehe..juks")...Cause I believe ikaw lang maka decide ana and ikaw lang naay right..well I'm just here for you no matter what happened...im at your side..kaya mo yan best..ikaw pa..mwah..love you and I miss you..mwah

philippe said...

" ..though i'm like chasing rainbows in the sky..

..i want to hold you in my dreams and make believe that it's true...

...and though i know, i know that it's impossible to do, cos...you're a million miles away..from me..."

But then again, lee, this too will pass..