March 27, 2008

Would you agree on this poem?



While the sun is shining, I must sleep
Yet, once it hides its reflection behind the clouds, i need to get up
The mirror could reveal how my eyes turned to a black huge one.

Silly, but am not going to work without a jacket coz its too cold..
I need to drink a cup of coffee to keep me alive for the whole shift
Would it be normal to perform an exercise late at night?

Most of the time, you need to pretend
As if you are happy, if you are talking to a jolly customer
Apologetic, if an irrate one will come along the line
Deaf, if a racist creature finds out that you are calling from the land so called "Jungle".

See, I am the best actress of my own station.
Frequently, I wear headset and microphone to communicate.
Expert of helping white guys,calling miles away from me.
The big question is, How would they recognize me?

I am Leane and I use this screen name as I lay my hand to them..



lee

2 comments:

Role said...

Most of the time, you need to pretend
As if you are happy, if you are talking to a jolly customer
Apologitic, if an irrate one will come along the line
Deaf, if a racist creature finds out that you are calling from the land so called "Jungle".

-I AGREE-... hayyy we are the great pretenders. If they just only knew (customers)how much we make "mura" with them everytime they are getting wild on the phone. Wheewww.. but its fun.. it's a nice experience... Cheer up! Keep up the good work. :-)

Leah said...

Thank you... i dont normally compose a poem but i give it a shot...hahahaha...