November 20, 2007

No Call No Show

If someone will gonna ask me, What I feel recently? I would really answer " Numb and Empty".

Really, i think these words would specifically describe what I feel now. Now! as in right at this very moment.

Just a glimpse of an eye, things get worst. Not the way I expected to be. Hush, I really can't believe that I'll be suspended for 3 days. That, somebody get in to our house and took my precious necklace....

yeah, things happened for a reason.... I lost my necklace, my 3,000.00 salary for 3 days and the most important thing ( Moi Behavioral Record). It's not fair but I am trying to understand things... that sometimes I need to feel the pain for me to wake up and realize things the way it should be.

I need to find the pieces... that would lead me to the right way. I knew, with Him everything is perfect. I might lost and fall but i know somebody will gonna catch me and clear the road that I am walking.

The numbness and the emptiness will vanish.

No comments: